When you are ready, we are ready.
While our Virtual Partnering Sessions sufficiently to bridge the gap during this challenging time and provide opportunities for future engagement, they will never replace the value of face-to-face interaction.
We have already been conducting safe social distancing, in-person essential partnering sessions, combined with some participants on video conferencing, and the results have been outstanding.
When you are ready to re-engage in face-to-face meetings, we pledge to help ensure a safe environment by implementing the following protocols:
- Adhere to the most stringent regional or local government guidelines on meeting capacity and room size
- Practice social distancing of at least six feet
- Provide additional technology for people participating remotely
- Ensure cleanliness for all participants attending the meeting
- Sanitizing the space, chairs and other high-touch ares prior to the meeting, as well as supplying the team with additional hand sanitizer, masks and sanitizing wipes for their use during the session.